Simple works fine

no strings attached;

3/27/2008

noone but me from URL @ 2:55 PM

Im done with my history essay!
:D :D :D
I have a three period KI lecture starting in approximately 10 minutes.
Tak boleh tahan laaaa :x
I've already nodded off in my History lecture & KI tutorial.
Three freakin periods nowwwwww :x

&today's timetable sucks.
2 period pe, 2 period break. 2 period hist, 2 period break.
2period ki 2 period break. 3 period ki. end at 4.30 :x
School ending late is a damn big putoff, seriously.
It was so shiok when school ended early on Tues! :)
Nice afternoon aye.

Okay.
Anyway i realise that many people are wearing yellow spectacles nowadays.
I miss my spectacles!
Oh anyway, what happened was that i fell & some kind soul (ahem) instead of catching me, caught my spectacles when i fell. Haha.
But it still broke
):
my happygay specs.



& i really just wanted to say that i miss you.

hello there,
the angel from my nightmare.

template by seven ten design